Seriously. Sometimes we use bait that would make a good 5-fish weigh-in if they were bass.
- Posts: 390
- Joined: January 7th, 2015, 9:30 pm
- Location: Richmond, VA
And caught a mongo purplish thing
- Posts: 7453
- Joined: March 26th, 2011, 8:30 pm
- Location: Lake Allatoona
Them's some bigguns!!
- Posts: 1235
- Joined: June 23rd, 2012, 10:52 pm
- Location: Hickory, NC
That's too big, best just throw those back
- Posts: 1835
- Joined: March 30th, 2011, 10:41 am
- Location: Conyers, GA
- Posts: 5323
- Joined: March 30th, 2011, 8:04 am
- Location: Mebane, NC / Smith Mountain Lake, VA
Uhh, Jay, let's talk - I have a place where those can be stored.....
- Posts: 1295
- Joined: April 1st, 2011, 7:31 pm
- Location: Tazewell, TN
Just let me put a little bigger hook on first.