Striper measring board

Mike Meeks

Striper measring board

Post by Mike Meeks » March 17th, 2016, 12:15 pm

Do you have any striper measuring boards in stock? Or know where I might be able to pick one up at. Thanks

Shawn McNew

Re: Striper measring board

Post by Shawn McNew » March 18th, 2016, 12:31 am

We've got 60" boards in stock. I think $40

Mike Meeks

Post by Mike Meeks » March 18th, 2016, 10:12 am

Ok great. Will have to swing by and check them out. I am planning on fishing the Team Maggie for a cure and hopefully need a board bigger than the 22" board I have. May need to look at planner boards also. Saw the package on Facebook you put together, sweet looking.

Jay Garrell

Post by Jay Garrell » March 18th, 2016, 10:21 am

Mike Meeks wrote:Ok great. Will have to swing by and check them out. I am planning on fishing the Team Maggie for a cure and hopefully need a board bigger than the 22" board I have. May need to look at planner boards also. Saw the package on Facebook you put together, sweet looking.
Man I wish I could have fished that event but Im going to be out of town. Shoot me a PM if you need any help with current conditions. It would be sweet to see a souper take home the win!
The tug is the drug!

Shawn McNew

Post by Shawn McNew » March 18th, 2016, 10:41 am

They don't have "event standard" boards? Almost forgot we also have the Striper Soup tournament boards we used which go up to 45" Those are $30. They are heavy duty

Mike Meeks

Post by Mike Meeks » March 18th, 2016, 12:27 pm

Ok will check those out to. Glad they are doing it CPR style. I may contact you Jay. Has been a long time since I have been on Lanier much less striper fished it. Would also be by the soup also on that Friday for bait. I'm sure everyone up that way will be out or long lines Saturday morning.

Jay Garrell

Post by Jay Garrell » March 18th, 2016, 1:00 pm

Mike Meeks wrote:Ok will check those out to. Glad they are doing it CPR style. I may contact you Jay. Has been a long time since I have been on Lanier much less striper fished it. Would also be by the soup also on that Friday for bait. I'm sure everyone up that way will be out or long lines Saturday morning.
There are three main bait shops on the lake that disperse the crowds pretty good. But if you are in the Soup area I would go there for sure. The bait quality and prices are unbeatable!
The tug is the drug!

Mike Meeks

Post by Mike Meeks » March 18th, 2016, 1:03 pm

Yeah the Soup is about 15 minutes from where I work. I had always gotten bait from Hammonds, I know there parking lot is big and have good bait. Haven't been there in a while.

Return to “Striper Soup the Store”