View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 23rd, 2017, 12:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 YCDWID Section! 

Post YCDWID Section!
Ok, I'm actually excited that I thought of a new topic this morning. :hellyea: We are all superheroes in our own mind, so use this section to tell us about your career or a hobby/pastime that you're pretty exceptional at aside from striper fishing :fish2: . I think this will help us get to know each other as well as provide some professional networking opportunities. We've all got connections. :cheers: So tell us what you can do that we can't and maybe even a little history about how you got into it. :popc:

June 10th, 2016, 9:24 am

Post Re: YCDWID Section!
My name is Bill Myers. I've been a resident of Georgia for the past 7 years. I manage a distribution center in Smyrna for S.P. Richards. I've been in warehousing, distribution and transportation for over 20 years. The facility that I manage has over 70 employees and does approx. 100 million a year in sales. I used to play a lot of golf until some a$$hole got me into striper fishing. Best thing that ever happened hobby wise. I love it. I'm glad to be part of this group.

June 10th, 2016, 6:17 pm

John Trembley live on Watts Bar Lake, married 42 years to a still hot wife. Had 3 sons all grown now. Coached swimming at U of Tennessee, recruited Shawn McNew who became a multi-event All-American. My hobbies include playing a Yamaha Montage 7 synthesizer (played with the band "SHAD SNOT"), riding motorcycles until I had my stroke on March 6th...sold my cycle and am fishing more and keeping in touch with the few remaining "Quo Chang Counter Resistance Force"...we did some non printable things in Laos and Thailand to the over 300 Kungi villagers who helped the VC with their guerrilla warfare tactics. There are as of this writing no Kungi mountain people in those areas...guess they must have had accidentals??? I am involved with a 12 step program, do Bible Study and play with my near constant companion Snoop (Blood Dog) my boxer.

July 12th, 2017, 9:11 pm

Well, I don't know if anyone would really want to do what I do, but here goes: I am a high school football and basketball coach and teach PE

in Southside, Alabama on the banks of Neely Henry Lake. I also run a landscaping business on the side for my hunting/fishing $$$

July 15th, 2017, 6:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]