VERY tentative itinerary.

Shawn McNew

VERY tentative itinerary.

Post by Shawn McNew » September 28th, 2016, 9:51 am

All days prior to Thursday are a free for all.

A good number of folks will be showing up Thursday, so sometimes we do dinner somewhere like Cracker Barrel or something.

Friday is pretty much a free for all and we all meet back at David's for a Friday cookout (usually barbecue via the Weirs for the past couple of years), beer and bonfire.

Saturday we will have our "congregation" aka the big get together. I request that everybody be on site at 2PM for mingling, lunch, cast netting competition, chilling out, bonfire, striper talk, dinner, etc. If you HAVE to fish (Jim D), you won't be forced against your will to stay, but maybe plan in some meet and greet time since this is what the SSTG is all about!

Text me if you are having any brain farts and I'll try to help 404-844-6862.

David Powell

Re: VERY tentative itinerary.

Post by David Powell » September 28th, 2016, 6:46 pm

Yes the hanging out with fellow striper fishing friends is by far the best part of SSTG! The fishing is fantastic but the fellowship is even better :hug1: .

will hackney

Post by will hackney » September 28th, 2016, 7:58 pm

David Powell wrote:Yes the hanging out with fellow striper fishing friends is by far the best part of SSTG! The fishing is fantastic but the fellowship is even better :hug1: .
Agreed! BUT if K. Shannon is bringing some sluts, we may need to add that into the schedule :tupl: :lol:

Mike Maddalena

Post by Mike Maddalena » October 15th, 2016, 12:53 am

I'm down for some sluts! Go Keith Go!

Jim Davisson

Post by Jim Davisson » October 17th, 2016, 8:50 pm

Fwiw, I will be bringing my hdpe welder to repair a leaky tank while I'm there. If anyone has a minor repair needed bring the tank with you and we'll patch it up for ya!
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.

Return to “2016 SSTG”