View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 24th, 2017, 5:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 2014 Dues Due 

Post 2014 Dues Due
We have a NEW tiered dues system for 2014, so make sure you pay AT LEAST ;) the right amount to maintain uninterrupted membership. I will shut down unpaid memberships the first week of Jan. :x

This dues system rewards members for contributing. Your dues may increase or decrease slightly over last year, but it will eventually even out in the wash. If you don't post, you'll pay a little more for mooching. But don't post junk just to post junk, you have to EARN your reduced dues! Junk posts like smileys, nonsense, or anything that doesn't contribute will get deleted. Once you get 500 posts, you can post anything you want!

If you were on the old Soup, your old posts will be added to your new Soup posts...for example: John Difederico has 156 posts (as of today) on the new Soup and 237 on the old Soup. Dues for next year = 393 posts = $10

Can-Do winners are exceptionally valuable and will get a free year's membership for excellence in Soup reporting.

Tiered Dues:
$20 - 0-50 posts
$15 - 51-100 posts
$12 - 100-200 posts
$10 - 200-500 posts
$5 - 500+ posts

Payment options:
Paypal: send money to stripersoup@gmail.com. To prevent Paypal fees, click the Personal tab and select "other" before you send.
Mail Mail: Send check or cash to Striper Soup/4705 S Main St./Acworth, GA 30101
Pay in person: Come to the shop!

December 5th, 2013, 9:22 am

Post Re: 2014 Dues Due
Ok guys, quite a few of you have bought back in to the best striper forum in the world, but those of you who haven't are going to be sad when you go to read your favorite section and IT'S NOT THERE!! :snooty: Please make it easy on me and get those dues in so I don't have to do a bunch of extra work. Please. :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

January 2nd, 2014, 11:13 am

We are actually sitting at 44 members right now. The 44 good ones! :clap: :salute: :hellyea: :tupl:

January 2nd, 2014, 11:36 am

It pains me but we are down to only 70 members at this time. Only 70 people with access to all of the best striper fishing knowledge on the www. Make the commitment, take the WHOLE 1-2 mins to send in your dues. Hell, do it while you're taking a shit, that way it won't waste time, unless you're normally super busy while dropping a deuce. :huhh:

As always, if your account has been shut down and you HAVE paid, email me or text me and we'll get down to the bottom of it. :dlgnt:

January 8th, 2014, 5:32 pm

Member update: 80 hardcore guys on this site. Plus a few freebie memberships for the new guys who signed up in Feb. I like it this way. We are a big family here. Thanks to everybody who's decided to keep this thing alive! Time to start thinking about this year's SSTG...

February 28th, 2014, 8:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]