First Take: New Soup and Reports

Non-area specific place to post general info or questions about Striper.
Shawn McNew

First Take: New Soup and Reports

Post by Shawn McNew » April 12th, 2011, 10:14 am

Guys, I am ecstatic about the response to the new Soup! You guys are POSTING IT UP which is GREAT. Our reports are literally some of the world's best. It's been a long road, but I feel like we've got everybody thinking about what's going on when they're on the water. Recording it here and sharing with the other Soupers will make EVERYBODY a better fisherman! The photos are GREAT, the conditions and techniques are GREAT. I couldn't be happier as a forum owner/administrator. Truly a first-class operation and I'm proud to be a part of it. :D 8-) :D

Maybe these alien smileys aren't so bad. :shock:

John Mantovani

Re: First Take: New Soup and Reports

Post by John Mantovani » April 12th, 2011, 12:14 pm

Shawn,

The new soup is great, I am having no troubles at all. When I click on a link it opens first time every time. With the old site there were times I had to click the refresh button 10-20 times before the post would load. It was getting frustrating so I am glad you converted.

Thanks for all your support of the SOUP and my MSOCD :!: :!: :!:
Oakwood Striper Club
Lanier Striper Club
Lanier Striper Coalition

JohnMan

John greenlee

Post by John greenlee » July 19th, 2015, 8:20 pm

I don't know anything about the "old soup" but the new is awesome! I check it everyday to see what's up. I just joined and haven't been striper fishing for awhile so I'm getting my taste of it here. Keep it up guys , I love it!

Mike Werner

Post by Mike Werner » July 20th, 2015, 5:44 pm

John, there is a lot of great stuff on the old Soup website. See this link on the current site that talks about it.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1685

Return to “Striper Talk”