If you HAVE to talk about something other than striper, I guess do it here.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
So the annual SC trip was awesome this year. The hurricane left some pretty nasty destruction where we were. I was pretty shocked at how much the cleanup progressed only one week after landfall. But anyway on to the important stuff. Redfish were running just off the beach headed south again. We averaged about 10 a morning. We caught mullet in the net and used them for cut bait. Easy peezy. Just a few pics of some sunrises and the bigger bulls. Will go back next October and do it again. Hopefully be living there soon.
- IMG_20161025_202539.jpg (39.03 KiB) Viewed 381 times
- IMG_20161025_202232.jpg (70.96 KiB) Viewed 381 times
- IMG_20161026_192358.jpg (48.57 KiB) Viewed 381 times
- IMG_20161026_192616.jpg (82.22 KiB) Viewed 381 times
- IMG_20161026_192705.jpg (56.59 KiB) Viewed 381 times
- IMG_20161026_192748.jpg (55 KiB) Viewed 381 times
- IMG_20161026_192806.jpg (66.92 KiB) Viewed 381 times
- Jay Garrell
- Posts: 817
- Joined: January 13th, 2014, 10:25 am
- Location: Lake Lanier, Dawsonville
Fishing out there in October is insane! Ive been a couple times out of Little River which is farther north but same deal.
The tug is the drug!
- Mike Ward
- Posts: 5323
- Joined: March 30th, 2011, 8:04 am
- Location: Mebane, NC / Smith Mountain Lake, VA
Good stuff - that's what I was hoping for in Charleston, but we were too close to the tail of Matthew I think and that set things back....