Family vacation? Colonoscopy? A camping trip to the Urals...show us!
- Posts: 1295
- Joined: April 1st, 2011, 7:31 pm
- Location: Tazewell, TN
Well Santa is so busy I had to take his older brother Fred fishing to turn my list in.
It was a good day with Fred catching till he said that is all he wanted to catch on large gizzards & casting. Top water action all day. 39 inch was the largest on a big Redfin & most of the rest were over 35 inches.
Report is a week or more old from Norris. Fred has a bent rod in each hand.
- Posts: 1235
- Joined: June 23rd, 2012, 10:52 pm
- Location: Hickory, NC
Great picture Ezell! My oldest son loved it
- Posts: 1780
- Joined: March 30th, 2011, 9:08 am
- Location: Knoxville TN
Poor poor Santa. He's got it rough.
- Posts: 1353
- Joined: March 7th, 2013, 3:12 pm
- Location: MARIETTA, Ga. 30060!
My Grandpa's favorite fishing phrase...."Come on baby... Hit me one more time Loretta!!"
- Posts: 7454
- Joined: March 26th, 2011, 8:30 pm
- Location: Lake Allatoona