View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 24th, 2017, 5:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 How to cook it? 

Post How to cook it?
Some fishing trips are more memorable & this was a fun one. Scroll thru to see the better views of what you are eating.

How about a little culture shock :?:
I went striped bass fishing with Fred England to entertain his brother Michael and friends in from China for a visit the morning of April 15th. I had the bait (alewife) in my boat bait tank so Cousin Fred with wife Tammy that live on Norris followed in his pontoon to bottom fish on points with the other quests. We were having a fish fry that evening so we had already caught the fish the day before and did not need more so the plan was to release the fish caught. One of the two Chinese ladies could communicate and the other did not very well. WHY DID WE TURN THE FISH LOOSE UP TO 20 POUNDS ONCE CAUGHT? This seems to be a strange concept to them. It was a great catching trip. They convinced us to keep one of the fish for FISH HEAD SOUP. I cleaned it the way I always do and tried to satisfy her directions on the rest of the fish but had to just hand the knife over to her. There were about 25 of us cousins and friends for the 6:00 p.m. fish fry and I’ll give you one guess what the hot topic was. You are right if your guess is FISH HEAD SOUP and almost everyone just had to try it including me. It was great but I just could not bring myself to trying one of those BIG EYES and the last time I looked both were still in the pot looking up at us.
By the way the ladies scraped the breading off the fried fish if you wonder why they stay trim :!:

January 4th, 2014, 11:44 am

Post Re: How to cook it?
I scrolled through Ezell, but I found the first picture to be the most appetizing.

January 4th, 2014, 6:18 pm

Mike Werner wrote:
I scrolled through Ezell, but I found the first picture to be the most appetizing.

like :tupl:

January 4th, 2014, 6:56 pm

Me wrikeee :geek:

January 4th, 2014, 10:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]